Cirios Makes investing in real estate simple and even fun, whether you have $5,000 or $500,000 to invest. Real estate investments pay off by offering tangible, real-world assets that provide not only long-term capital preservation and equity appreciation, but ongoing cash flow as well. This is especially true today, with record low interest rates, a fundamentally booming rental market, and a stock market that is as volatile & undpredictable as ever.
We provide our clients with the best investment opportunities by targeting properties that provide consistent cash flow as well as equity gains through value-added renovations and smart leasing. Our deep understanding of local markets and demographic trends position our investments for long-term appreciation.
We offer opportunities for experienced investors and novices alike, structuring the participation to fit each client’s needs. Our investments include:
- Condos, single-family homes, multi-unit residences and mixed-use buidings
- Minor updating & renovation to large-scale rehabilitation & retrofitting projects
- Well-collateralized debt investment opportunities and long-term equity appreciation
To find out more about our current opportunities, contact Andrew Jeffery.
We are committed to radical transparency so you know exactly where your investment stands at all times. We manage your investment from start to finish:
- Scouring the markets to find our investors the best possible deals
- Adding value through smart renovation and rehabilitation
- Improving cash flow through proactive property management
- Maximizing your return over time, while minimizing risk
Our team has a proven track record of managing real estate investments. We also have a long-standing partnership with 2B Living, a Silicon Valley based property management company with a successful record of achieving high rents and low vacancy. To find out more about 2BLiving, visit twobliving.com.
At Cirios, quality isn’t just a buzzword, it’s our way of life. Our investment philosophy is firmly rooted in the belief that by making our residents’ lives better, we keep our investors happy.
- High standards: Our high standards for renovation mean our residents are comfortable, safe and secure. Happier tenants pay more rent and treat our properties like their home, resulting in buildings with higher long-term intrinsic value.
- Community: From cleaning neighborhood parks to fighting parking meters, we take an active role in the communities in which we invest.
- Eco-friendly: As a San Francisco-certified Green Business, we take a long-term view of our impact on the world. Wherever feasible, we try to make eco-friendly choices in our renovation & rehabilitation projects.